Incense sticks may be cause of fire

Wednesday, 17 August 2011 By  PMTV

On August the 14th the emergency services rushed to fire at a 3-storey commercial building opposite Soi 18 on second road in the south of the city.

The building has a laundry shop on the basement and a number of rooms for rent on the upper floor, the fire was in one of these rooms and fire fighters took about 30 minutes to extinguish the flames.

Furniture, bedding, a table and electrical devices worth a total of over 20,000 baht were destroyed.

The tenant 27 year old Sriran Sornchaipoom said she lit up candles and incense sticks to pray to god on the Chinese praying day and went down to eat something nearby.

Perhaps amber from the incense sticks got blown onto the bedding which may have started the fire.

Watch Video

Dim lights Embed Embed this video on your site Incense sticks may be cause of fire PMTV
Last modified on Friday, 19 August 2011 16:07
comments powered by Disqus
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Advertise With Us | About Us | Feedback | Contact Us