Risk of fire on holy days

0
561

Another fire suspected to have started from either incense sticks of candles took hold of a house in Grand Park village on Patanakarn road in Soi Nern Plub Wan on August the 15th.

Emergency services rushed to the beautifully decorated two-storey property where fire was engulfing the fitness room.

After about 30 minutes the fire was put out and the police inspected the room and found a praying table with candles and incense sticks which of course were burnt along with the fitness equipment.

The gardener had immediately notified the police when he seen fumes coming out of the fitness room and heard a loud bang followed by flames.

He said the owners of the house were Mr. Mart from Netherlands and his Thai wife Ms. Nid and at the time of incident they went out on businesses.

Police surmised the fire may have been caused by the candles or the incense sticks that had been lit to pay respect to the God on the Chinese Praying day, however they will know more once they have interviewed the owners.

Risk of fire on holy days

PMTV