Fire damages car at Pattaya Outlet Mall

0
1251
Rescue workers open the hood of the car as the fire rages in the engine room.

A Pattaya woman’s car was damaged when fire broke out under the hood while she shopped.

No one was injured in the May 15 blaze involving a Honda CRV at the Pattaya Outlet Mall. Firefighters needed only 10 minutes to put out the flames.

Owner Anchalee Sangsukwow, 45, said she had gone inside the mall to run an errand when she heard an announcement about a Honda CRV being on fire. She came out to see it was her SUV.

The fire appeared to have been sparked by the battery.


Rescue workers needed only 10 minutes to put out the flames.


The fire was believed to have been sparked by the car’s battery.