THAILAND EVENT: Experience the magic of the Yi Peng Festival with the ‘Yi Peng Night Tour’. This event will take you on a journey to:
- Explore the city of Chiang Mai, illuminated by lights on the night of Yi Peng.
- Participate in various workshops and activities related to the Yi Peng Festival, around the old city and its surroundings.
- Gain knowledge from local guides who provide information throughout the journey.
- Learn about the history and culture of Lanna.
- Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Yi Peng lights in their full splendor.
The program that will take place on November 25, 26, and 27, 2023. There will be 2 rounds each day:
Round 1 from 17:00 to 20:00 hrs.
Round 2 from 19:00 to 21:00 hrs.
(Please note that the times may be subject to change).
17:00 – Start of activities at The Khum Chao Burirat.
The Activities included
-Participate in workshops and activities such as making lanterns, crafting commemorative lanterns, threading decorative flags, and creating forest gate decorations.
-Join the “Commemorative Lantern Ceremony” at the Three Kings Monument Square.
-Witness the light show “Luminous Lights” at Wat Chedi Luang and Wat Phantao temple.
-Take a city tour, experience the atmosphere of Chiang Mai during the Yee Peng Festival.
-Participate in the Loy Krathong and enjoy the riverside atmosphere at Wat Fah Ham ‘s pier. (on November 25, at RatiLanna Resort ‘s pier).
Ticket only at THB 1,290 net per person.
For booking and for more information, please call 063-1468143
Source: TAT CHIANG MAI
For more info. http://www.visitlannaassociation.com/?mibextid=Zxz2cZ (TAT)