Construction worker electrocuted whilst on the job

0
453

Police inspected a construction site on Soi Korphai in south Pattaya on the 11th of June.

On the third floor of a building they found a 51 year old construction worker, he was unconscious and was immediately rushed to Banglamung hospital for treatment

The electrocuted man is transferred to hospital.The electrocuted man is transferred to hospital.

Witnesses said the man was hired to remove metal grids off the third floor of the building. Whilst he was hanging up a net to catch any debris he accidentally came into contact with a high voltage cable that sent a massive electric shock through his body, rendering him unconscious, however he later recovered at hospital.

Construction worker electrocuted whilst on the job

PMTV