On the first of June Pattaya police inspected a body of a 33 year old Austrian national in a room at Sanae Apartment in Soi Chalermprakiat 23, on Pattaya third road.
The man was found dead and had a bruise on his wrist from numerous injections, lying beside him was a belt.
Police also found other drug paraphernalia such as needles and a spoon with a dried mark from white powder.
The room is littered with drug taking paraphernalia
Police surmised that the man had overdosed whilst taking the drug known as Ice.
Staff at the apartment said the man had checked in a few months ago and was due to leave that day.
The maid knocked on the door but there was no response, she used her master key and found the deceased passed out on the bed.