Fire destroyed a Nongprue Sub-district warehouse, causing about a half-million baht in damage.
Fire crews were called Nov. 8 to the Auction House in Moo 1 village. It took seven trucks about an hour to douse the flames. A room containing appliances and a motorcycle was gutted.
Upon inspection, police suspected the fire might have been caused by an ice cream freezer shorting out. Officers were not initially able to contact the owner of the property.
It took seven trucks about an hour to douse the flames at a Nongprue Sub-district warehouse.