Sent to Hillary! By mistake?


Dear Hillary,

I wonder if you could advise me what documents I need to take a Thai registered vehicle from Thailand to Singapore and from where would I obtain them.  Similarly, what body and where, issues an International Driving license against a Thai driving license.


Dear Roger,

Are you pulling my leg, Petal?  (My legs are still quite nice and shapely, actually.)  This column is for the lovelorn, not the car registration office.  I did ask around the office for you and they said contact the Royal Automobile Association of Thailand in Bangkok.