Young boys hand saved in restaurant accident

0
358

A five year old boy was rushed to the memorial hospital on the evening of the 18th of January as he had had a particularly nasty accident involving an electric cheese grater.

The young lad had been watching his aunt grate some cheese at her restaurant situated between 2nd road and soi 7, he asked if he could help and within a moment the grater has trapped his little fingers.

At the hospital the boy was screaming in pain and the doctors were unable to extract his fingers safely, so they administered an anesthetic, which knocked him out, only then were they able to help him.

The boys fingers were saved but will take a long time to heal.