Phuket to open National Park, waterfall, and non-hunting area for tourists

0
387
Sirinat National Park will welcome 560 visitors at mostat a time due to its small area compared to other national parks.
Sirinat National Park will welcome 560 visitors at most at a time due to its small area compared to other national parks.

Sirinat National Park in Phuket is preparing for its reopening on July 1.

Visitors must follow regulations such as wearing a face mask, with check-in and out via the ThaiChana QR code. However, Sirinat National Park can only welcome 560 visitors at most, due to its small area compared to other national parks.



Sirinat National Park, Bang Pae waterfall, and the Khao Phra Thaeo Non-hunting area located in Thalang district of Phuket will reopen along with other national parks in the country on July 1. Regulations will apply just as they do in all national parks, except for the limit on the number of visitors, which is lower.

Loading…

Mr. Nattawat Nui-Sriram, the leader of Sirinat National Park, said the limit on visitors is 560 at any one time. Ticket reservations will be divided into two lots. 70 percent will be sold online the other 30 percent will be sold at the national park’s entrance.

From 1st July, visitors must reserve a ticket via the QueQ application and show the reservation confirmation and pay the fee on arrival at the national park.

Before going inside the visitors have to undergo a screening procedure and check-in via ThaiChana QR code.

The Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation, has also asked visitors to follow regulations that help maintain the cleanliness of the park, by only discarding waste in an appropriate area, to avoid wildlife later eating any food scraps.(NNT)