Long Stay foreigners should have proper insurance policies and certification

If there are any other questions, please contact the related agencies.

Regarding foreigners who are currently living in Thailand and have a Non-Immigrant Visa (O-A), an insurance certificate is strictly required to be presented to Immigration when re-entering. They can apply for an insurance certificate with the listed companies who participate in this scheme, as follows: https://longstay.tgia.org/…/companies_contact…

Those who have a Non-Immigrant Visa (O-X) are requested to contact authorized insurance companies directly to apply for a Thai health insurance policy. Any inquiries on completing the insurance application can be addressed at each insurance company.

For more information about a local health insurance policy for the long-stay visa, please visit : longstay.tgia.org/companiesox (PRD)