Faulty cooker leads to house fire

0
759

Sawang Boriboon Foundation personnel and Nongprue district fire department rushed to a house in Pattaya Hill village in Soi Wat Boonsamphan on the 1st of July, at the scene, flames were s engulfing a house and the medics were trying to save the life of a 50 year old man.

The team took about 20 minutes to control the flames however by then the damage had been done to a cost of about 1 million baht.

Firefighters try to contain the blaze.Firefighters try to contain the blaze.

The house owner said he was trying to switch on the gas tank to cook some food and all of a sudden the flames went out of control and lit other materials in the kitchen, however adding to the incident was a canister of petrol that he kept in the house, which is why the fire spread so rapidly

Faulty cooker leads to house fire

PMTV

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here