CNBC released a survey report on the most popular beaches in the world on the TikTok platform by Destination2, a travel agency in the UK.
They collected data on TikTok users who have visited and hashtagged video content of famous beaches worldwide.
Pattaya Beach, in Thailand, was ranked number 2 among the most popular TikTok beaches in the world, with 128.5 million views.
The reason is that Pattaya Beach is made up of a 2.5-mile crescent of coastline. According to Trip Advisor, the beach is known for thrilling activities like parasailing, jet-skiing, banana boat riding, and more.
Here are the top 10 most-liked beaches worldwide on TikTok:
- Bondi Beach, Australia (445.8 million views);
- Pattaya Beach, Thailand (128.5 million views);
- Nha Trang Beach, Vietnam (64.6 million views);
- Vung Tau Beach, Vietnam (61.9 million views);
- Waikiki Beach, United States (43.7 million views);
- Jumeirah Beach, Dubai (30.3 million views);
- Kelingking Beach, Indonesia (30 million views);
- Santa Monica Beach, United States (29 million views);
- Airlie Beach, Australia (27.8 million views);
- Whitehaven Beach, Australia (23.5 million views). (PRD)