New Year’s Eve Buffet Dinner
Friday, 31 December 2021 from 6.30 pm – 12.30 am
Buffet from 6.30 pm – 10.30 pm
THB 2,200 net per person, including a complimentary glass of cocktail
THB 1,100 net per child (6 – 12 years old), including a complimentary welcome mocktail, soft drinks or juice
Kids under 6 years old eat FREE (Must be accompanied by parents with tickets)
Package Includes: New Year’s Eve dining delights include a selection of Appetizers and Salads, Vegetables from our own Organic “Rock the Farm” Project, Caesar Salad Station, A Selection of Cold Cut Platter
Soups from the Kettle: ‘Kaeng Som Cha Om Kung” – Hot and Spicy Shrimp Soup with Omelet and Thai Herbs, Peas Soup with Crispy Bacon and Croutons, Slow Smoked Beef Brisket (Beef Pastrami)
Charcoal Split-Roast Whole Pig, Grilled Crab / Rock Lobster / River Prawn, Thai Delicacies
An Assortment of Desserts with Crepes Station
Entertainment: Live Band, DJ, New Year’s Firework
- COVID-19 Preventive Measured and Regulations
All guests must have their temperature taken and must not be higher than 37.5C to gain access.
- All guests must scan and register with the ‘Thai Chana’ QR Code.
- All guests must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please show the vaccination certificate from the Mor Prom App or show your Vaccine Passport.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, please present a negative result of RT-PCR or ATK test taken within 72 hours.
- Please keep at least 6 ft distance between each other.
- All guests are required to wear mask and gloves while taking the food from the buffet line.