Disco inferno at X-zyte

Thursday, 11 August 2011 By  PMTV

At 5am on August the 9th the emergency services rushed to a fire at X-zyte disco on third road.

Fire fighters found 5 gas tanks and some welding equipment and quickly moved them away from the heat and were able to get the blaze under control in about 30 minutes.

Firefighters are quick to react.

The security guard said one section of the premises was being transformed into a shopping venue and that he was doing his usual rounds when he smelled something burning then when he entered the building he'd seen the fire spreading over the furniture.

Police surmised that the construction workers did not switch off the electric supply after work and perhaps there was some kind of short circuit.

Watch Video

Dim lights Embed Embed this video on your site Disco inferno at X-zyte PMTV
Last modified on Tuesday, 16 August 2011 13:23
comments powered by Disqus
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Advertise With Us | About Us | Feedback | Contact Us