Shocking day’s work for signboard installer

0
606

Banglamung police and paramedics rushed to rescue a man who was had received a massive electric shock whist installing a new signboard.

This took place 10 meters high above the car park of Tesco’s just off of Sukhumvit highway on the 28th of May.

the man is lowered to safety prior to being treated at hospital.The man is lowered to safety prior to being treated at hospital.

The man was unconscious and was lying on some planks of wood on the scaffolding.

The Provincial Electricity Authority used a platform to safely bring the man down from the scaffolding after which he was transferred to Banglamung hospital, where he remarkably regained consciousness and was left with just a nasty burn on his right hand.

It is unclear who is responsible for this incident, obviously the electric had not been shut off prior to the installation of the new signboard, however at least the scaffolding save the man.

This incident could have easily ended up as a fatality and with so many signboards being erected in Pattaya, perhaps it’s time for city hall to start regulating not just the permission to have them but also the safety procedure that should be adhered to, to ensure the well being of our citizens.

Shocking day’s work for signboard installer

PMTV