Incense sticks to blame for fire

0
445

At 1 am on 14th of November the emergency services rushed to a fire that had broken out in a room in soi 6 south Pattaya. After about twenty minutes the firemen were able to extinguish the flames leaving the room badly damaged.

The owner of the building Mrs. Sakuna Phusri stated that she heard a loud explosion and that upon seeing the fire her brothers tried to put out the flames with a fire extingusher but had to call on the emergency services to help them. The police surmised that the fire had started by some burning incense sticks.