Frenchman chokes to death

0
538

A Frenchman died after choking on some spaghetti at a restaurant on Soi Chalermprakiat 19 on August the 10th.

Sawang Boriboon foundation personnel tried to assist 61 year old Thomas Bernard, and transferred him to the memorial hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.

The police inspected the restaurant where the cashier stated that Thomas had came in with his family and were enjoying some food and drink when all of a sudden he started choking and fell to the ground.

The deceased family and friend are struck with griefThe deceased family and friend are struck with grief

The doctors stated that there was spaghetti in the dead man’s throat, however it may have been that he had a heart attack whilst eating.

The police have notified the French embassy.

 

Frenchman chokes to death

PMTV