Pattaya homeless man electrocuted when power lines blow

0
1864

A homeless man suffered serious burns when electricity lines came down on him during a Pattaya rainstorm.



The unidentified man in his early 40s sustained burns to his left hand and leg as the electricity bolted through his body. He was transported to Banglamung Hospital.

A witness said he was sitting nearby and heard an explosion, like a transformer blowing up. He then saw the homeless man lying on the group amid high-voltage lines near Soi 14.