Fire guts Naklua condo

1
1482

Fire in a Naklua condominium caused more than 500,000 baht in damage, but no serious injuries.

Firefighters took about 20 minutes to control the blaze on 23rd floor of the AD Condominium on Naklua Soi 16 Sept. 13. The occupants of the unit weren’t at home.

Fire in a Naklua condominium caused more than 500,000 baht in damage, but no serious injuries.
Fire in a Naklua condominium caused more than 500,000 baht in damage, but no serious injuries.

Nuengluethai Srimuangnoy, 35, said she and her foreign boyfriend and child were out getting a massage when a neighbor called and alerted them to the fire. They rushed back, but it was too late to save anything inside the condo.

An electrical short is suspected, but Nuengluethai said only the refrigerator and microwave were plugged in at the time, so the exact cause is still under suspicion.

1208-n16fire2

1208-n16fire3

1208-n16fire4