Suspected Gas leak causes panic at local hotel

0
469

Over 20 Thai and foreign tourists ran for their lives out of the Hong Resident Hotel on Soi 4 off of Pattaya beach road because of the over powering smell of gas from within the building .

Some of the guests had minor sores to their faces and eyes however none were seriously harmed.

The authorities were unable to detect where the smell of gas was emanating from, a member of staff at the hotel reported that a foreigner and his Thai girlfriend were heard having an argument in their 3rd floor room, which was close to the smell of the gas, however upon further investigation, no pepper gas spray bottles or signs of a gas leak were found in the room and the couple had already left.

Slowly the guests re-entered the hotel, hoping that this was an isolated incident caused by the arguing couple.

Suspected gas leak causes panic at local hotel

PMTV