Man Passes out and falls into fire

0
435

The emergency services were called to a worker’s camp in Soi Maabtato 6/1 Nongprue on the afternoon of the 19th of September as a man had been badly burnt.

At the scene they found 38 year old Mr. Chai Nirasphai in his room he was screaming in agony and his legs were badly burnt the medics gave him emergency first aid before transferring him to the Banglamung hospital.

A neighbor stated that his four year old grandson came running to him tell him that Chai had fallen into a fire, it is assumed that while Mr. Chai was building a fire to burn some garbage, he simply fainted and fell into it.

Medics attend to the man’s badly burnt legs.

Man Passes out and falls into burning fire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11cGFDkDZbc

PMTV