- COVID-19 situations in Thailand (new 2,012 confirmed cases)
- The Cabinet has granted the prime minister power to temporarily enforce 31 items of legislation to curb the spread of COVID-19
- Education Minister Treenuch Thienthong announced on Tuesday that the first semester for the 2021 academic year will start from June 1 instead of May 17 to curb the spread of COVID-19
- The Bangkok Mass Transit Authority (BMTA) will cut the number of bus trips on routes with few passengers starting from today in order to contain the surge of COVID-19 infections. The adjustment is in compliance with BMA’s order to seek people’s cooperation in working from home and avoid leaving their households.
- The World Health Organization recommends some tips on what to do if someone is sick in their household
Broadcast from Government House of Thailand
Facebook: NNT- National News Bureau of Thailand