Small fire, big panic at Indian disco

0
2938

The fire was small, but when flames broke out in a popular Indian disco on Walking Street, they created a big panic.

Flames broke out in the popular Nashaa Club Indian disco on Walking Street.
Flames broke out in the popular Nashaa Club Indian disco on Walking Street.

Firefighters were called to the Nashaa Club around 3:30 a.m. Nov. 17 where about 100 patrons were fleeing the thick black smoke streaming out of the bar.

The fire broke out near the cashier’s stand and had already been extinguished by the time authorities arrived. Nonetheless, it’s estimated the flames did 2 million baht damage.

No one was injured.

Police could only speculate as to the cause of the blaze.