Fire destroys radio technician’s home

0
588

Fire destroyed the house of a 104.75 radio technician on Pratamnak Hill, but caused no injuries.

Two fire brigades were called to the Pratamnak Hill radio station where the quarters of Warawut Poompuangkaew, 25, were fully involved. It took about 10 minutes to control the blaze.

Fire police extinguish the final embers after the conflagration destroyed the house of a 104.75 radio technician on Pratamnak Hill.Fire police extinguish the final embers after the conflagration destroyed the house of a 104.75 radio technician on Pratamnak Hill.

Warawut said a friend had been staying at the house, but no one was home at the time of the fire. He was working when someone came by to tell him about the blaze. All his furnishings were destroyed.

The technician reported a rat problem and speculated they chewed through an electrical wire, sparking the fire.