Fire damages Pattaya massage parlor

The blaze raged through the sign board and electrical wires in front of the massage parlor on Pattaya 2nd road, which bore the brunt of the flames.

A newly installed sign sparked a fire that damaged a Pattaya massage parlor.

The Feb. 15 fire at the unidentified shop on Second Road injured no one. The massage parlor was heavily damaged and nearby cars also were damaged by melting utility wires.

Witnesses said a new LED sign had been recently installed. Today, wiring to that sign shorted out, started burning electrical and communications wires and spread into the shophouse.

After the fire was extinguished, workers from the city electric authority clean up the mess of burned and melted cables dangling haphazardly across the road.