Dutchman electrocuted repairing water pump

0
1854

A Dutchman died after being electrocuted while trying to repair his water pump.

Petrus Gerardus Maria Kok, 65, suffered extensive burns in the June 7 incident at his Huay Ruamg village home in Nongprue. He had been dead about a half-hour when authorities arrived.

Neighbors said the Netherlands native had been trying to repair an electric water pump when they heard shouts and found him struggling to breathe.

Police inspected the pump and found torn and hanging wires.