Subject: Emergency measures to prevent the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 or COVID-19
Reference is made to the new spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 or COVID-19 from Samut Sakhon province to other provinces and rapidly spread in several provinces. The Chonburi Provincial Public Health Office has set emergency measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in Chonburi province; and to announce to the public that if any individuals had visited the following venues;
- SHE Japanese Snack Restaurant, Srirachanakorn Road, Soi 1, Sriracha sub-district and district, Chonburi on 26 December 2020 between 22.00 – 24.00 hrs
- T.S. Massage and Spa Shop, Srirachanakorn Road, Soi 5, Sriracha sub-district and district, Chonburi on 28 December 2020 between 16.00 – 17.00 hrs
- Flea Market at Bang Phra Railway station, Bang Phra sub-district, Sriracha district, Chonburi, on 8-14 January 2021 between 15.00 – 15.30 hrs
- J-Town Serviced Apartments, Sukhumvit Road, Sriracha district, Chonburi, on 8 – 15 January 2021
- Siam Commercial Bank, Sriracha branch, Surasak 1 Road, Sriracha sub-district and district, Chonburi on 11 January 2021 between 09.00 – 09.50 hrs
If any individuals are experiencing respiratory problems, fever, coughs or breathlessness within 14 days after visiting the aforementioned venues, the individuals are to isolate themselves from others, wear face masks and to seek treatment from medical doctors and provide history of contact tracing or timeline spent at at-risk venues where there was СOVID-19 infected individuals.
The Chonburi Provincial Public Health Office emphasizes that all public diligently comply with the measures set by the Ministry of Public Health, keep social distancing, wear face masks at all times, hand washing regularly, use Thai Chana APP to prevent the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 or COVID-19 and effectively conduct contact tracing of those come in contact with COVID-19.
Hereby announced to the public.
Announced on 16 January B.E. 2564 (2021)