30 Chinese hospitalized for food poisoning

1
520

More than 30 Chinese tourists were rushed to the hospital after suffering an apparent case of food poisoning on Koh Larn.

All but six members of the tour group were released after receiving fluids and medication for diarrhea, vomiting and weaknesses. The others were kept overnight for treatment.

The tour group staying had gone for a day tour on the island, dining on seafood first at an unnamed restaurant before heading to Tawaen Beach. There they started experiencing symptoms and were quickly shuttled to the mainland for treatment.

Chinese tourists are administered to at Bangkok Hospital Pattaya after many received what is believed to be food poisoning at an unnamed restaurant on Koh Larn.Chinese tourists are administered to at Bangkok Hospital Pattaya after many received what is believed to be food poisoning at an unnamed restaurant on Koh Larn.

City hall was alerted to this event and issued a warning to the restaurant, telling the management to adhere to better cleanliness and to be better service minded to tourists.