Short circuit to blame for condo fire

0
460

The emergency services were called to a 15 floor condo on soi 6 Pratamnak in the early hours of October the 10th as a room on the 7th floor was engulfed with flames.

At the scene residents were panicking however with five fire trucks in attendance the fire was soon under control.

The  to get the flames under control.

The owner of the room is a Russian man named Mr Marus who stated that he had fallen asleep with the television on and he was woken up by the smell of something burning and seen the flames coming from the TV cable, he tried unsuccessfully to extinguish them then fled as the fire was starting to spread.

After the fire was extinguished the room was surveyed and there were no casualties however most of the belonging were destroyed.

Short circuit to blame for condo fire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHvrNjqYcRo

PMTV