BANGKOK, 4 February 2015 – The Court has issued arrest warrants for two BTS Siam bomber suspects seen on CCTV camera footage.
Deputy Police Chief Police General Jaktip Chaiyajinda said there could have been more than two people involved in the explosions last Sunday at BTS Siam and the investigation has been expanded.
Both of the suspects reportedly traveled to Siam Paragon by taxis. The incident resembled the bomb attack in Minburi district last year.
Police General Jaktip said the perpetrators could be professional bombers who must have done the same thing before as they appeared to be calm.
Police for the time being believe politics is the reason for the attack as a number of explosions in the past often involved political conflicts.