Fire victim gets city aid

0
471

Deputy Mayor Wutisak Rermkitkarn Thursday donated emergency supplies to a Naklua homeowner whose house burned down earlier this month.

No one was hurt when fire swept through the home of Noi Pumart on Feb. 7 but the house was destroyed.  Faulty wiring is the suspected cause of the blaze.

Wutisak gave the family basic necessities and cash to start over and more aid is expected from Chonburi Province.

Deputy Mayor Wutisak Rermkitkarn, left, hands over some emergency living provisions to distraught homeowner Noi Pumart.Deputy Mayor Wutisak Rermkitkarn, left, hands over some emergency living provisions to distraught homeowner Noi Pumart.

The house was completely destroyed by the fire.The house was completely destroyed by the fire.

Fire victim gets city aid

PMTV