BANGKOK, 13 December 2013 His Royal Highness Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn on December 12 granted audiences on behalf of His Majesty the King to six new foreign ambassadors-designate to Thailand who presented their credentials before taking up their posts. The audiences were granted at Amporn Garden Palace and also witnessed by Her Royal Highness Princess Srirasmi, the Princess Consort.
His Royal Highness the Crown Prince accepted letters of credence from the following ambassadors:
– Mr. Thierry Viteau of the Republic of France
– Mr. Philip Calvert of Canada
– Ms. Youngor Telewoda of the Republic of Liberia. Ms. Telewoda is the first Liberian ambassador to Thailand with residence in Tokyo, Japan, as she is concurrently the Liberian ambassador to Japan.
– Archbishop Paul Tschang In-Nam of the Holy See (Vatican City)
– Mr. Akillino H. Susaia of the Federated States of Micronesia. Mr. Susaia is concurrently the FSM’s ambassador to the People’s Republic of China.
– and Mr. Osman Bulent Tulun of the Republic of Turkey.