More than 300 Rayong students learned how to prevent fires and use extinguishers in a workshop organized by Mabyangporn Sub-district
The Feb. 15 seminar had youths from Mabtoey, Mabyangporn, Sapansi and Huayprab schools.
Sub-district President Chatree Neontuam said fires are often caused by carelessness, neglect and a lack of education. Teaching vulnerable youngsters how to use fire extinguishers can limit damage and injury from fires, he said.
Firefighters teach students how to properly use a fire extinguisher.