How you cared for needy children in 2017
Thank you once again for helping us to raise 2,528,325 baht, or 90 %, of the net, which was distributed to children’s charities on the Eastern Seaboard and beyond. With your assistance, we can continue to help poor children from abuse and provide them educational opportunities, including for the disabled.
The following projects were supported by your donations last year:
Our Target Charity
The Fountain of Life Center in Naklua (1,898,908 baht): Under the auspices of the Good Shepherd Foundation (Registered Charity No. Tor 460/2543): children are provided with documentation, life orientation, education, meals, medical/dental care, and ultimately, scholarships for public schools.
Next Step Program: children and young adults are provided with scholarships for kindergarten to vocational colleges and universities.
This spring, 7 children enrolled in kindergarten, 11 to primary, 10 to, secondary, 2 to vocational college and 3 to bachelor. Since 2009, there have been 15 university graduates, including one who completed his Masters in Law.
Camillian Home in Lat Krabang (500,750 baht): With the Canadian Jackalope Open, provided 3 children with 24/7 care for two severely disabled and with HIV and one with cerebral palsy.
Camillian Social Center in Rayong (31,645 baht): Along with CJO, sponsored children to go on a Christmas spree at Big C in Rayong.
Share Love with Friends in Nong Prue (28,843 baht): provided a New Year’s rice distribution for poor families with disabled children, a wheelchair for a young adult and supported their annual Lion event.
Ban Chang Hospital Outreach Program (13,179 baht): Provided poor children with school uniforms and supplies.
YWCA (55,000 baht): Sponsored annual fund-raiser ‘Run/Walk Event’ for needy children and helped build a dormitory for the Anti-Trafficking and Child Abuse (ATCC) in Nong Prue.
The children who finished their Bachelor degrees through your donations from 2009 to the present:
- Mr. Wason Muaengkaew – Car garage owner
- Mr. Chaichana Areewijitwong – Company employee
- Miss Yawwanee Klinpuang – Company employee
- Miss Chonthicha Mokmanee – Hospital nurse
- Mr. Rienchai Yoosabay – Lawyer (also Master’s degree)
- Miss Siriporn Rangsisopin – Kasikorn Bank employee
- Miss Chodmaee Riewkol – Teacher
- Miss Thidarat Ferngsawad – Company employee
- Mr. PenTham Songprayson- Lawyer
- Mr. Thanathip Sedtharak – Bank employee
- Miss Athidtaya Klinpuang- King Power Pattaya employee
- Mr. Komsun Piboonsri – Hospital employee
- Miss Nathaphat Smerwet – Samitivetj Hospital employee in Sriracha
- Miss Jantamanee – Sarasad School teacher in Samudsakorn
- Miss Aucharee Ridthikun – Company employee in Bangkok