We are now entering the intensive phase of our 19th year of caring for deprived children, including those abandoned, orphaned, and/or handicapped.
We help them get access to safe shelter, education, as well as specialized schooling for the disabled.
If you too would like to join us, there are several ways you can help care for kids:
- You can join our corporate and individual sponsorship program. This continues to be the biggest source of our fund-raising. There are 6 levels: Diamond (Bt.400,000), Platinum (Bt.100,000), Gold (Bt.50,000), Silver (Bt. 25,000), Bronze (Bt.10,000) and Pledge (less than Bt. 10,000).
You can donate 3 ways:
* Electronically, through PayPal – donation@care4kids .info.
* Making a direct debit to ‘Fountain of Life Center’, KrungThai Bank, Pattaya Klang Branch, account # 227-1-36586-4.
* Making a direct debit to ‘Good Shepherd Foundation’, Bangkok Bank, Muang Pattaya Branch account # 484-0-68306-6.
- You can also donate a grand raffle prize or auction item for our Gala Party Night. We usually seek travel/hotel/restaurant vouchers, etc., for our GR draw, and for our Auction, signed memorabilia, art objects, antiques, or anything that might fetch a bid. Our top grand raffle prize this year is another Honda PCX 150 donated by the Jesters MC and valued at 80,000 baht.
- You can also donate by advertising in our A4 yearbook, which will be used for both events this year plus PR next year: Black and white ads are 3500 baht for half-page and 6000 baht for full-page. Color ads are 5500 baht for half-page and 9500 baht for full-page. Inside covers are 12,000 baht and two-page fold outs are 19,000 baht. Please remember that our major sponsors, Diamond (400 K baht) and Platinum (100 K baht) get free colored full-page ads.
- You can also attend our events! Our Jesters Fair is on Sunday, September 4th, at Regents International School Pattaya on Hwy 36 just off Hwy 7. Admission to our Fair is 50 baht per person, while children under 12 are free.
Our second event, the Gala Party Night, is once again at the Amari Pattaya, 20 days later, on Saturday, September 24th. Tickets are 2500 baht per person for a place at a table of 10. Included in that price is an international buffet, wine, beer and soft drinks.
- You can also rent a stall at our Fair. Stalls on the grass are 2000 baht and 2500 baht for a dozen food stalls under the pavilion from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. As usual, school stalls are free. You can book stalls through our website.
- You can buy tickets for GR tickets and Gala Party Night. Grand Raffle tickets are sold from July through the evening of the Gala Party Night at 100 baht per ticket or 5 tickets (1 book) for 500 baht. You do not have to be present to win.
- You can also donate a case of canned beer, or 850 baht equivalent, to the Jesters Beer Tent at the fair. Your donated beer will be sold at 50 baht per can at the Fair, which increases the value of your original donation from 850 to 1200 baht.
- You can also buy our new black event T-shirts courtesy of our Platinum Sponsor, SINTO, from mid-July through our events while they last. Outlets TBA.
For more information, please visit:
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Jesters Care for Kids