Its mid-summer already, which means our fall classic is coming right up and it’s time to get down to brass tacks. Our children’s fair is on Sunday, September 6th, at Regents International School Pattaya once again, and for the 3rd consecutive year. And to get us down the home stretch, we need your assistance.
We know times are tough; money is tight, businesses are suffering, jobs are scarce with no sign of righting itself anytime soon. Nonetheless, we still have to remember the impoverished. After all, if we are feeling the pinch, it hits them exponentially harder.
Project children perform on stage at last year’s Children’s Fair.
During times like these, poor parents have a tendency to want to take their children out of school, so that they too can help with the day-to-day existence. However, we tell the parents otherwise, that it is best to let their children stay in school for the long term, which ultimately will benefit all concerned.
Still the best way we can we benefit the poor is by seeking sponsors to raise funds largely to finance scholarships from kindergarten level to university. If you would like to go this route, there are 3 ways:
* Making a direct debit to ‘Good Shepherd Foundation’, Bangkok Bank, Muang Pattaya Branch account # 484-0-68306-6
* Electronically, through PayPal – donation@care4kids .info
* Making a direct debit to ‘Fountain of Life Center’, Krungthai Bank, Pattaya Klang Branch, account # 227-1-36586-4
Besides becoming a sponsor, there are alternate ways you can help care for the kids. Come to our September events!
The fair is our first fund-raiser and Regents International School Pattaya has been absolutely ideal for our annual family outing. You can help by:
* Advertise in our A4 yearbook: b/w half-page ads are low as 3500 baht and for coloured 5500 baht.
* Buy an event shirt for 350 baht from Sinto.
* Rent a stall for 2000 baht for the 10 AM to 6 PM programme.
* Pay the 50 baht admission fee for those over12 years old.
* Donate some of your stall proceeds back to our charity.
* Donate a case of beer in cans for 900 baht; all sales go to charity.
Our second fund-raiser is the Gala Party Night at the Amari Ocean Pattaya on Saturday, September 19th and you can help by:
* Buy the 2400 baht admission fee, which includes complimentary international buffet, wine, beer (unlimited) and soft drinks with entertainment (new performers), dancing, auctions, etc.
* Buy grand raffle tickets; or even donate a grand raffle prize, such as travel/hotel/restaurant vouchers, etc. So far our only prize is the top one, a Honda PCX 150 valued at 80,000 baht.
As you can see there are many ways you can help the children. For inquiries on any of the above, please go to [email protected]/
For additional information and continuous updates go to www.care4kids.info or visit us at: FB Jesters Care for Kids.