Fire destroys Sattahip construction camp; no injuries

0
370

Fire destroyed a Sattahip construction camp when an apparent electrical short caused a cooking-gas tank to explode.

No one was injured in the June 26 afternoon blaze at the settlement on Soi Wat Thepprasit.

Firefighters needed about 30 minutes to extinguish the fire that swept through two one-story cement houses with zinc roofs. All interior furnishings were destroyed.

Fire investigators determined an electrical spark had ignited a 15 kg. gas tank.

It took firefighters about 30 minutes to extinguish the fire that swept through two houses at a Sattahip construction camp.It took firefighters about 30 minutes to extinguish the fire that swept through two houses at a Sattahip construction camp.