Fire damages Sattahip furniture warehouse

0
491

A faulty transformer is being blamed for a fire that damaged a wood-furniture warehouse in Sattahip.

Firefighters took about 10 minutes to extinguish the fire, which consumed the thatched roof of the Soi Mumai 3 building but caused no other damage.

Petty Officer 1st Class Kraisorn Nunpradit, 44, said he’d rented the building to store more than 100 teak and Burma Paduak pieces of furniture. The electrical transformer was in the center of the building, but high enough where fire started at the roof.

Firefighters took about 10 minutes to extinguish the fire.Firefighters took about 10 minutes to extinguish the fire.