Fire damages C. Pattaya apartment house

0
790

Fire damaged a central Pattaya apartment house after a tenant apparently forgot to turn off the grill.

Fire damaged a central Pattaya apartment house after a tenant apparently forgot to turn off the grill.
Fire damaged a central Pattaya apartment house after a tenant apparently forgot to turn off the grill.

Five fire trucks responded to the March 14 blaze at a five-story commercial building on Central Road Soi 8. It took firefighters about 30 minutes to control the flames that began in a fifth-floor apartment.

An initial investigation pointed to an electric grill outside the balcony door of the unit that had been left on. Damage was estimated at about 100,000 baht.