Bad wiring blamed for barber shop fire

0
673
Bad circuitry is being blamed for a fire that damaged a barber shop at South Pattaya’s Sophon Market.
Bad circuitry is being blamed for a fire that damaged a barber shop at South Pattaya’s Sophon Market.

Bad circuitry is being blamed for a fire that damaged a barber shop at South Pattaya’s Sophon Market.

No one was hurt in the Dec. 17 blaze that started in the breaker box at the Isan Barber Shop in a four-story commercial building at the back of the market.

It took about 10 minutes for firefighters to extinguish the flames.

Owner Nongluk Charoen­wong, 49, said the lights had been flickering before sparks and smoke started coming out of the circuit breakers.