The International Pattaya Golf Club (IPGC) held a general meeting on Sunday 1 June. Its purpose was to elect officers and confirm allocation of portfolios for the ensuring year.
· Chairman: David Thomas
· Secretary: Glyn Evans
· Treasurer: Jon Batty
· Chairman, Handicap Sub-committee: Joe McArdle
· Deputy Chairman, Handicap Sub-committee: Steve Mascari
· Handicappers: Stephen Beard, John Mason, Russell Exley
· Chairman, Championship Sub-committee: Russell Exley
· Championship Sub-committee: Stephen Beard, Steve Mascari, Jon Batty, Len Jones, Burnie Sinclair.
· Merchandise: Stephen Beard
· Publicity: Len Jones.
IPGC golf outlets include: The Haven – Soi 13 off Second Road; Elephant Bar – Soi Buakhao North; Jomtien Golf – Siam Cats, Soi 5, Jomtien; Donovan’s – c/o [email protected]; The Links – Soi Buakhao South; Tara Court – Pratumnak Hill
The IPGC was formed in 2000. Its purpose is to promote and coordinate golf competitions played around Pattaya and the Eastern Seaboard, bringing together golfers regardless of nationality, race, gender or ability.
Whilst the IPGC embraces the CONGU Handicapping System, our competitions will accept entries from players with handicaps from other recognised systems, including the USGA Handicapping System.
For more information, visit: www.ipgc.org.