Shocking work at local restaurant

0
310

On June the 2nd police and paramedics were called to an Indian restaurant on Pattaya second road.

A man who had been repairing the roof of the restaurant was lying on the ground; he was unconscious and had sustained some broken bones.

A witness told police that the man had been working on the balcony and couldn’t find anywhere stable to stand, he lost his balance and grabbed an electricity pole however a cable got in the way and he was electrocuted.

His workmates fearing getting electrocuted themselves used a pole to try and move his body; however this caused the man to fall to the ground.