BANGKOK, 15 August 2014 – Ambassadors-designate from six countries presented their respective credentials to His Royal Highness Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn on Thursday (Aug 14), at Amphorn Satharn Villa, Dusit Palace.
Acting on behalf of His Majesty the King, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince received the following newly-appointed ambassadors who presented to him their Letters of Credence:
– Mr. Manuel Eduardo dos Santos e Silva Bravo, ambassador of the Republic of Angola who holds the concurrent post of ambassador of Angola to India. His official residence is in New Delhi.
– Mr. Nguyen Tat Thanh, ambassador of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. Mr. Thanh served as a director-general attached to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam before taking up his post in Bangkok.
– Mr. Mun Song Mo, ambassador of the People’s Democratic Republic of Korea. Mr. Mun Song Mo used to be Director-General of the Office of Diplomatic Mission Service under the Foreign Ministry of the DPR Korea.
– Mrs. Eat Sophea, ambassador of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Mrs. Sophea served as a deputy permanent secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Cambodia before taking up her post in Bangkok.
– Mr. Cheikh Sid Ahmed El Bekaye Ould Hamady, ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania. Mr. Cheikh Sid Ahmed El Bekaye Ould Hamady also holds the concurrent post of ambassador of Mauritania to the State of Qatar and has official residence in Doha.
– U Win Maung, ambassador of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar. Before coming to Thailand, U Win Maung served as a brigadier general in the Office of the Commanding General of the Military Security Affairs of Myanmar.