On behalf of our 2010 Jesters Care for Kids Organizing Committee, namely Graham Macdonald, Captain Steve Ponter, Deborah Philbrook, Tony Malhotra, Kim Fletcher, David Smith, Bernie Tuppin, Linden Phanpho, Judi MacNamara, Bill Freeman, Kevin Mitch, Jerry Stewart, John Hoffman and Karyn Walker, we would like to wish you a very happy New Year and a huge thank you for your magnanimous support this past year. You allowed us to raise approximately THB 6.4 million in cash and kind for children in need of shelter, schooling and/or special learning needs.
And once again we would like to thank all of our sponsors from the past year, especially the major ones, such as our Diamond Sponsors: Glencore International, Canadian Jackalope Open, The Herrod Foundation and Devil Creek Development Project, as well as our Platinum Sponsors: MBMG Group, Pattaya Mail, Sinto, Pattaya Sports Club, Club Nevada, Mike Koerner, David James, Jamesons, Reg and Pat Warner, Mermaid Offshore Services, Hyolim, Whitehouse Condotel, Pattaya Bay Resort, Lolita’s Pattaya, Gulf Agency Company, World of Wines and Independence Week 2010 hosted by Richman, Poorman, Viking Beachcomber and Steve Gray.
Over 80% of the money raised last year has been distributed so far, and as we continue to distribute your donations to various children’s charities in the region, we have already initiated our fund-raising for Jesters Care for Kids Charity Drive 2011 and we hope you will join us again.
Over the last 13 years you have assisted nearly 40 different organizations benefitting deprived children, many of which we continue to help today. Some of our more recently completed projects are:
* Kate’s Project, Kharma Foundation and Fountain of Life Center – Provided funding for Christmas presents and fetes for kids at these projects.
* Ban Amphur School – Constructed new kindergarten and renovated pre-existing toilets.
Some of our core beneficiaries that we continue to support are:
* Fountain of Life Center for Children – In North Pattaya, we cover the majority of operational costs for this center which provides identities, medical/dental care, meals, day care, and education, ultimately giving scholarships to enter schools.
* Pattaya Redemptorist School for the Blind – In Naklua, we provide building renovations, educational aids and sports equipment for blind children and young adults.
* Camillian Center – In Rayong and Lat Krabang, we continue to sponsor disabled children living with HIV.
* Ban Jing Jai Orphanage – In Nong Prue, we provide monthly food/utilities costs for 65 orphans.
* Next Step Program – In Krabi, we continue scholarship for 15-year-old tsunami survivor, Eckalot.
If you would like to join us in 2011, please refer to the sponsorship levels and benefits on the chart on this page.
Please send your donations to: the Good Shepherd Foundation, c/o The Fountain of Life Center, 3/199 M.6 Soi Chalermprakiet 3, Pattaya 3rd Road, Naklua, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand, or transfer funds directly to their account at: Bangkok Bank, Muang Pattaya Branch, Chonburi 20260, Acct# 484-0-68306-6. Swiftcode: BKKBTBK and fax the payment slip to 038 362010.
Official invoices and tax receipts will be provided for all contributions.
Alternatively, you may wish to use our Online Donation Facility (PayPal and Thaiepay).
Please remember that our main events this year are: Jesters Children’s Fair, Sunday, September 11th and our Jesters Party Night, Saturday, September 17th.
For more information about us, please visit our web site at www.care4kids.info or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Jesters Care for Kids Sponsors||Bronze||Silver||Gold||Platinum||Diamond|
|1||Certificates of Appreciation||x||x||x||x||x|
|2||Name in Pattaya Mail & coverage|
|on PMTV and other local cable channels||x||x||x||x||x|
|3||Web link from our site to yours to help your|
|search engine link popularity||x||x||x||x||x|
|4||Name on Children’s Fair Stage Banners||x||x||x||x|
|5||Name on Fountain of Life Center transport||x||x|
|6||Name in Thai and other language newspapers||x||x|
|7||Name on Event Shirts||x||x|
|8||Name on Grand Raffle Tickets||x||x|
|9||Free full-page ad in Fair Program Guide||x||x|
|10||Free Event Shirt||x||x|
|11||Name always mentioned along with charity drive||x|