We care for kids by helping them get access to safe shelter, educational opportunities and, if disabled, special schooling and assistance.
At this point, we are pleased to report that over 3.35 million baht has already been raised this year. This is a tremendous result and we would like thank those who came on board early this year.
Mr. Rung’s family, one of our special cases. The rainy season brings them more woe than usual.
If you too would like to join us, there are several ways you can care for kids:
1. You can join our corporate and individual sponsorship program. This continues to be the biggest source of our fund-raising. There are 6 levels: Diamond (Bt. 400,000), Platinum (Bt. 100,000), Gold (Bt. 50,000), Silver (Bt. 25,000), Bronze (Bt. 10,000) and Pledge (less than Bt 10,000).
Please note that no donation is ever considered too small.
You can donate 2 ways:
* Making a direct debit to ‘Fountain of Life Center’, Krung Thai Bank Public Co., Ltd., Pattaya Klang Branch.
2. You can donate a grand raffle prize or auction item, for our Gala Party Night. We usually seek travel/hotel/restaurant vouchers, etc., for our GR draw, and for our Auction, signed memorabilia, art objects, antiques, etc.
Update: The absolute best auction item we ever had is available this year! Jimmy Page, one of greatest guitarists in the world, has signed and donated one of his guitars! The bidding has already begun and you too can go to our website and make a bid.
Our top grand raffle prize this year is a red wine-colored Honda PCX 150 donated by the Jesters MC and valued at 80,000 baht. This new model is a continuation of the PCX 125, but with more power and better technology. Please see photo of this great prize on our site.
3. You can also donate by advertising in our new 48-page A4 yearbook, which will be used for both events this year plus PR next year.
Black and white ads are 3500 baht for half-page and 6000 baht for full-page. Colored ads are 5500 baht for half-page and 9500 baht for full-page. Inside covers are 12,000 baht and two-page fold outs are 19,000 baht.
Update: Presently, we have 4 full-page ads and 8 half-page ads booked. Please remember that our major sponsors, Diamond (400 K baht) and Platinum (100 K baht) get free colored full-page ads.
4. You can rent a stall at our Fair. The good news this year is that all stalls, food or otherwise, are 1500 baht on Fair day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. As usual, school stalls are free. You can book stalls at http://www.care4kids.info/events/childrens-fair.html.
Update: Due to the new pricing, we expect stalls to go quickly, so we advise to book as soon as possible. Please also note that this year we will also be asking stallholders to pay their rent in advance of Fair day through our website. Please email us once you have remitted.
5. You can donate a case of canned beer, or 850 baht equivalent, to the Jesters Beer Tent at the fair. Your donated beer will be sold at 50 baht per can at the Fair, which increases the value of your original donation from 850 to 1200 baht. Beer sales typically cover the entire setup cost for the event. If interested, please go to http://www.care4kids.info/events/childrens-fair.html or email us.
6. You can buy children’s raffle tickets at Fair or GR Tickets for Gala Party Night.
* Children’s Raffle tickets are sold only at the Fair only on the day. One book of 10 tickets is 200 baht, 3 books 500 baht and 7 books for 1000 baht. You must be present to win.
* Grand Raffle tickets are sold from July through the evening of Gala Party Night at 50 baht per ticket or 12 tickets (1 book) for 500 baht. You do not have to be present to win.
7. You can buy our new black event T-shirts courtesy of our Platinum Sponsor, SINTO, from mid-July through our events while they last. Outlets TBA.
8. Display our Stickers, Flyers and/or Posters.
Update: Though flyers and posters only come out in August, stickers are already available for your vehicles and shop windows. If interested, please email us.
9. Attend our events! Our first event, the Children’s Fair, is on Sunday, September 9th at the Diana Garden Resort, where it has been for the last 11 years. The second event, our Gala Party Night, will be at the same venue as last year at the Amari Orchid Pattaya, 13 days after our fair, on Saturday, September 22nd.
Admission to our Fair is 50 baht per person, while children under 12 are free. For our Gala Party Night, tickets are 1800 baht per person for a place at table of 10. Included in that price is international buffet, wine, beer and soft drinks.
Update: Very important! Due to the resounding success of our inaugural Gala Party Night last year, the full-capacity of 25 tables with 10 seats are sold out this year, except for 1 remaining table and another with 8 seats left. So, if you would like to attend too, please book ASAP!
Additional information regarding all of the above, plus continuous updates are available on our website. You can also visit us at: www.facebook.com/jesterscare.forkids.
We sincerely thank you for your very generous continued support and hope you will join us once again this year to help the needy kids in our community.