The new ambassadors who presented their Letters of Credence to the Crown Prince on the day were as follows:
- Mr. Gruia Jacota, the ambassador of Romania. Mr. Gruia Jacota used to be assigned as Charge d’Affaires of the Romanian embassy in Thailand before taking up the current post.
- Mr. Khalid Abdelgadir Shukri, the ambassador of the Republic of Sudan who has a permanent residence in Malaysia. Mr.Khalid Abdelgadir Shukri used to hold the position of Sudanese ambassador to Malaysia before coming to Bangkok.
- Mr. Abdullah Jomaa Abdullah Alsharhan, the ambassador of the State of Kuwait. Before Thailand, Mr. Abdullah Jomaa Abdullah Alsharhan used to hold the position of Kuwaiti ambassador to Zimbabwe.
- Mr. Harsh Vardhan Shringla, the ambassador of the Republic of India. Mr. Vardhan Shringla was the Director-General of the Indian Department for Bangladesh-Sri Lanka-and Maldives Affairs before being posted to Bangkok.
- Mr. Abdullah Shleh Ahmed Al-Maimani, the ambassador of the Sultanate of Oman. Mr. Al-Maimani earlier held the position of Director-General of the Department of Operations of the Omani Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- And lastly, Mr. Zenon Kuchciak, the ambassador of the Republic of Poland. Mr. Kuchciak served as a deputy director attached to the Office of the Inspectors-General of the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs before being promoted to the new rank.