A Pattaya man narrowly escaped injury after fire swept through his LPG-powered Toyota.
Somporn Yawong, 49, called authorities after an apparently electrical malfunction sparked fire under the hood of his Toyota Corolla and spread throughout the vehicle. It took firefighters about 30 minutes to extinguish the flames.
The car had be retrofitted with a liquid petroleum gas-powered engine, but Somporn said he’d never had any problem with it before the fire.
It took firefighters about 30 minutes to extinguish the flames.