According to Suthep Thuagsuban, one of the People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) leaders, the march is set for 8.39 a.m., when the protesters set out on their march to Government House. The reason he picked December 9 to fight against the Thaksin regime is that it is the International Anti-Corruption Day, said the former MP.
The 9 routes that the protesters plan to take to reach the Government House include are as follows:
1. From the Government Complex on to Vibhavadi Road, passing Victory Monument, Rama Hospital, and finally to Dusit Zoo (Khao Din) to Government House.
2. From the SCB building on Ratchayothin Road moving pass Fortune Tower, Victory Monument, on to Sri Ayutthaya road and to Government House.
3. From Ekamai then to Thonglor, Rachaprasong intersection, passing the Royal Thai Police Headquarters, New Petchaburi Road, then passing the Uruphong intersection, moving on to Yommarat, Pitsanulok Road and to Government House.
4. From Wong Wian Yai on to Sathorn Raod, then to Charoen Krung Road, passing Bo Bay Tower and to Government House.
5. From the Ministry of Finance on to Rama 6 Road, passing Pradipat Intersection, Kiak Kai Bridge, Rachineebon School, Vachira Hospital, moving to the Ministry of Education and finally to Government House.
6. From Ratchadamnoen Avenue at Democracy Monument, crossing Pinklao Bridge, San Hee Bridge, on to Samsen Road, passing the Ministry of Education and to Government House.
7. From Silom Road on to Rama 4 road to Hua Lamphong station, passing Odean Roundabout, on to Yaowarat, then to Burapa Intersection, Nang Lerng, then finally to Government House.
8. Moving out from Democracy Monument, passing Satriwit School, Teacher's Council of Thailand, and proceeding to Government House.
9. Starting from the Pheu Thai party headquarters towards Government House.