Transformer explodes on Thepprasit Soi 5/1

Friday, 30 August 2013 From Issue Vol. XXI No. 35 By  Surasak Huasoon

A transformer explosion on Thepprasit Soi 5/1 caused a small fire and cut power to local residents.

Resident Athit Meemakzup, 39, said he was watching television when he heard the Aug. 14 explosion. He came out of his house to find a small fire, which he put out with a handheld extinguisher.

 Athit Meemakzup puts out the fire with his handheld extinguisher.Athit Meemakzup puts out the fire with his handheld extinguisher.

comments powered by Disqus
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Advertise With Us | About Us | Feedback | Contact Us